As discussed and presented in class, these are the guidelines that you would use for your Toy Design Project...
- The educational toy should encourage the imagination and development of life skills of children aged between 5 and 8. Children can play with the toy individually or in a group. The toy should help in the development of the children’s mathematical skills, scientific discovery ability and creativity in a fun way.
- The toy or kit should be able to fit in a cuboid of 300 x 300 x 300 mm.
- Participants are encouraged to use engineering components such as lights, buzzers, motors, rubber bands, etc, to create a multisensory experience.
- Participants are to provide the product description, clearly illustrated design sketches with rendering/shading/colouring, as well as a simple and easily understood operating instruction.
- Bonus points would be given for the use of sustainable materials.